- 7:1-8 – The angels assure that the faithful people of the earth are protected before the destruction begins.
- 7:13-17 – Here a series of people who have sinned, repented, and been forgiven are welcomed in to praise God.
- 8:7-12 – The wrath of God is unleashed after the seventh seal is broken. As the angels blow their trumpets God’s wrath is unleashed in stages.
- 8:13 – The eagle warns that the wrath is about to increase.
- 9:1-6 – Well, this sounds pretty awful. Like during the first Passover, it was important to have the sign of God in order to avoid punishment. All those who God has not sealed got the locusts.
- 9:20-21 – It’s important to remember that people are given chance after chance to repent and turn towards God, but they continually choose not to.