- 1:5-9 – These are characteristics required for certain kinds of Christian leadership.
- 2:1-8 – Paul’s rules of how various people should act and live were not simply to have rules, but in order to assure no one could have anything to say against the believers.
- 2:11-14 – God’s grace is given to us for a purpose. It is to cause us to get rid of sinful acts and in order to redeem us and set us up for good works that will bless others.
- 3:3-7 – A powerful testimony of the transformation brought on by God’s powerful grace.
- 3:8-11 – Clearly there were people struggling with all these things Titus is being warned against. Genealogies may have been bad because people were relying on their heritage for salvation instead of relying on Christ.