1 Thessalonians 1-3
- 1:1-4 – Paul and his companions continue to be thankful for the faithfulness of the Thessalonians.
- 1:5-10 – The Thessalonians faced great persecution because of their faith. Paul encourages them that their suffering would be justified and rectified by Jesus.
- 2:1-12 – This warns the Thessalonians not to be deceived by those trying to lead them off course, but to be prepared for the return of Christ.
- 3:6-12 – Paul warns against laziness and continues to ask Christ followers to follow his example.
- 3:15 – This is a powerful verse on how to treat believers who are not acting as such. We are still called to care for them.