2 Corinthians 9-10
- 9:6-8 – Sowing sparingly or bountifully doesn’t have to do with amount. Rather, it is about our willingness to give of what we have and trust God with what we’ve been given. We should not do so begrudgingly but cheerfully.
- 9:10-12 – Paul makes it clear that everything we have is from God and that God gives to us so that we can bless others.
- 10:2-6 – Paul is hoping he doesn’t have a major spiritual battle to fight when he is with the Corinthians. He is not shy to do so, but he’s hoping there’s not a need there.
- 10:11 – Paul doesn’t just ask others to live faithfully, he does so himself.
- 10:17-18 – Our only boasts should be in what the Lord has done in the world and in us.