- 15:5-7 – Just as Christ accepted us in our weakness, we are to invite in those whose faith is not as strong as ours. These are the folks we should not make stumble but should bring into the fold.
- 15:17-22 – Paul takes pride in the work God has done through him to bring those who had never believed in Christ to salvation.
- 15:23 – Though it was such a cultural hub and despite Paul’s great fondness for Rome, it is only recorded that he went there once.
- 16:3 – This is the same Priscilla and Aquila from the book of Acts.
- 16:8-16 – In Paul’s conclusion to the Romans, he is doing his best to connect the believers with others they might encounter.
- 16:17-19 – Satan does not like it when people are faithful and make faithful decisions. He tries to deceive and turn them with things and people who seem holy-ish.