- 19:13-20 – The Ephesians had seen Paul cast out evil spirits and some people wanted to do the same by using magic. It backfired and caused a lot more people to follow Jesus.
- 19:23-27 – It is no new thing that people are persuaded to be unfaithful in order to secure or grow their finances.
- 19:32-34 – A case of mob mentality.
- 19:35-41 – The mob is disassembled, but the issue is not resolved.
- In case you’re getting confused about Paul’s journeys – where he’s been and where he’s headed, here is a map of all of his travels (use saved pic instead of link). Oh, and who knew, but there’s a board game of Paul’s journeys as well, for some good old fashioned holy family fun.
- 20:7-12 – Peter was able to raise Tabitha from the dead and Paul raises this young man. It seems like it was the right thing to do considering Paul had literally bored him to death.
- 20:18-35 – Paul, on this his third of four journeys, knows his ministry on earth is coming to an end, but he is satisfied with his own willing to suffer persecution in order to share the gospel.