- 11:2 – Yes, the “circumcision party” sounds like a terrible party, but this isn’t actually referring to a party with balloons and confetti. This is simply referring to a group of people who held to Jewish law and custom, but were believers in Christ.
- 11:4-18 – It’s beautiful that these Jewish believers find great joy in God extending his grace and salvation to gentiles as well.
- 11:26 – The term “Christian” means “little Christs”.
- 12:3 – Passover was also when Jesus was arrested and killed.
- 12:6-11 – A thrilling, 80’s, musical rendition of this story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNIO9KH3UC8.
- 12:12-17 – They assumed that Peter would die in prison and were not expecting to see him.