- 7:6-23— Sin and temptation are attractive, constantly available, and trying to draw us in at all costs.
- 8:1-11— We’ve learned how folly cries out to us and entices us into sin and temptation. This passage reminds us that wisdom calls out too and gives us the opportunity to choose that instead.
- 8:27-32— God created the earth with wisdom – this makes sense because of the complex balance and intricacies in the environment.
- 9:1-6— Wisdom is something we can all gain if willing.
- 9:7-8— Good advice is wasted on those who insist on folly, but folks who want to learn and grow wiser are willing to listen to criticism and rebuke.