- 49:1-6 – This is from the perspective of the servant (Jesus) who also spoke in chapter 42. This servant was called by God to speak to Israel.
- 49:14-26 – God promises Israel that he will restore them and that they will soon come out of exile.
- 50:4-6—This is a prediction about the way that Jesus will be treated, and the way in which he will respond
- 51:1-8 – This is a prophecy promising to return Jerusalem to what it was intended to be.
- 51:9-11 – A call to arms to prepare to bring the Israelites back from exile.
- 51:17-20 – Jerusalem is being urged to wake up and prepare for restoration.