- 13 – This begins a 10 chapter series of prophecies against various nations.
- 13:1-22 – This section is aimed at Babylon. In later years, Babylon would destroy Jerusalem and complete the exile of all of the Israelites out of their promised land. This hasn’t happened yet though.
- 14:3-23 – This prophecy is a bit of taunting toward the Babylonian king.
- 15:1-16:14 – This is the prophecy against Moab. The Moabites were continual enemies of Israel and tended to seek out wars. The end of the prophecy is that Moab will end up weak.
- 17:1-14 – This prophecy is against Damascus, a city in Syria. The Syrians were tough and were also gifted warriors.