- 1:2-17 – This is a vision God has given Isaiah explaining that the Israelites are sinful and that God is tired of receiving meaningless sacrifices from people who go on sinning. They are no longer pleasing to him.
- 1:18 – There seems to be a plan in place for how God will restore the Israelites to himself.
- 2:1-4 – This is a vision for future peace and perfection.
- 2:5-22 – Though the majority of Isaiah addresses Judah, this vision calls upon the house of Jacob, which is most likely the Northern Kingdom of Israel, to repent.
- 3:1-15 – Now the judgment switches over to the Southern Kingdom of Judah.
- 3:16-26 – This judgment is directed towards “the daughters of Zion” – aka – Jerusalem.
- 4:2-6 – This is the plan for the future of Jerusalem after all the sinful folks are wiped out.