- 24:10-16 – If the blasphemer had been fully Egyptian or from any other nation, he would not have been held to the same standard but because he was an Israelite, he was subject to their law.
- 25:8-9 – The number 7 in the Bible represents completion.
- 25:13-17 – The year of jubilee resulted in restoration of the way things should be: joy and rest.
- Israelites were intended to care for one another, not profit off of one another.
- 25:25-47—Here again we find laws that require the Israelites to be merciful and compassionate people.