- Though these eating instructions may seem tedious, it is good for us to have order and design of what we can and cannot do. And, as we’ve said before, following the instructions allowed the Israelites to remain clean and able to be in the presence of God.
- The differences between clean and unclean are based on what is good for us. This is somewhat reminiscent of when God gave the garden to Adam and Eve but designated one tree as not good for them.
- Chapter 13: Interesting that the priests even had power over medical conditions
- 13: 40 – You laughed at this one, right?
- 13: 48 – The warp is the longitudinal thread in a woven fabric and the woof is the latitudinal thread. Which means that dogs are always talking about the latitudinal thread in a woven fabric.