I find verse 40 in today’s Leviticus reading really funny. Can’t you see all the middle-aged Israelite men running up to Moses wondering what ritual cleansing they needed to undergo in order to stop their plight? “No, it’s cool man, you’re just going bald. Nothing to worry about.”
- Interesting that the priests even had power over medical conditions.
- 40 – You laughed at this one, right?
- 48 – The warp is the longitudinal thread in a woven fabric and the woof is the latitudinal thread.
- 1-6 – Instead of astonished and amazed at Jesus’ words and deeds, his hometown became angry because he was only a carpenter’s son from a small town.
- 10-11 – It was customary to welcome travelers into your home.
- 12-13 – The disciples watch Jesus for a while and then he invites them to be a part of his ministry.