- So what was the first sin actually? It seems that it was trusting something else more than God.
- 12-13 – Neither Adam or Eve takes direct responsibility for their actions.
- Adam and Eve couldn’t obey God’s commands on their own so in order to protect them he put a barrier between them and more opportunity to sin.
- 5 – Did God not have regard for Cain’s offering because he was not offering his best? Or was there another reason?
- 26 – Before this, individuals had called upon the name of the Lord, prayed, and worshipped, but now families and people groups were gaining size and began to worship corporately.
- 15 – Prophecy fulfilled.
- 18 – Prophecy fulfilled.
- 23 – Prophecy fulfilled.
- Nazareth was a small village that couldn’t boast much.
- 3 – Prophecy fulfilled.
- John the Baptist was sent to prepare the way for Jesus. He taught similar messages, baptized, and encouraged people to repent and believe.
- All that we know should be filtered through our fear and respect of the Lord.